Full Stack Developer
We are experiencing a strong demand for our payment services and we are on the hunt for a strong personality willing to be a part of setting the agenda for online payments in Denmark and in Europe.
You will work as part of a dedicated team of colleagues, where we are constantly developing and always striving to improve our software solutions, so they fit the challenges that we face with online payments.
We are looking for talent. Should you be one of the people we are searching for, experience or interest in the areas below is desired:
- Linux/BSD and the related toolbox (Fluent in your favorite shell)
- Developing robust software
- An eye for great design; code, UI and API-design (and able to document the beauty)
Current projects include several nice HTML5 single-page apps and a bunch of well-separated specialized web services written in Ruby/Go/Node.js utilizing PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
You will be involved in the following tasks among other things:
- Design and development of elegant user interfaces for customers and back office systems
- Design, development and deployment of systems
- Maintenance and operation of the systems in virtualized environments
- Be part of our on-duty team
- You probably have a background as B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science or similar (or self-taught)
- You have experience with user front-end solutions and responsive designs
- You have a history with working with open source
- You are able to see solutions from the perspective of the end-user
- You speak and write English
- An exciting place to work with talented colleagues
- The possibility to gain experience in the payment industry
- The opportunity to learn more about open source technologies and other tools