Frontend Developer with design skills
We are experiencing a strong demand for our payment services and we are now looking for a strong personality willing to be a part of setting the agenda for online payments in Denmark and in Europe.
You will work as part of a dedicated team of colleagues, where we are constantly developing and always striving to improve our software solutions, so they fit the challenges that we face with online payments.
We are looking for a talent, who has experience with:
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- An eye for great design and UX (both visual and code).
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Your tasks could be like
- Improve the Clearhaus user experience through UI development.
- Contribute to open source projects.
- Meet and innovate with business stakeholders on feature request and product roadmaps.
- Design and refine our conference booth.
- Participate in some awesome hack sessions with awesome tech people.
You will be working in a high-paced environment where changes are a normality. You must be able to keep cool in a hectic and busy environment. You have a high degree of independence. Furthermore it is important that you are able to manage several tasks at the same time - also when the deadline is short. * You have experience with user frontend solutions and responsive designs. * You have experience with open source. * You are able to see solutions from the perspective of the end user (read: super UX skills).
- An exciting place to work with talented colleagues and an opportunity for personal and professional development.
- You will get experience in the payment industry.
- You will have experience with many open source technologies and tools.