Front-end developer with design skills
We are experiencing a strong demand for our payment services and we are now interested in a strong personality willing to be a part of setting the agenda for online payments in Denmark and in Europe.
You will work as part of a dedicated team of colleagues, where we are constantly developing and always striving to improve our software solutions, so they fit the challenges that we face with online payments.
We are looking for talent. Should you be one of the people we are searching for, experience in the areas below is desired:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- An eye for great design and UX (both visual and code)
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
You will be involved in the following tasks among other things:
- Improve the Clearhaus user experience through UI development
- Contribute to open source projects
- Meet and innovate with business partners on feature request and product roadmaps
- Design and refine our conference booth
- Participate in some awesome hack sessions with awesome tech people
You will be working in a high-paced environment where changes are a normality. As a result, we expect you to be able to keep cool in a hectic and busy environment, also, exhibit a high degree of independence. Furthermore, it is important that you have the competence to handle several tasks at the same time - including when the deadline is short.
- You have experience with user front-end solutions and responsive designs
- You have a history of working with open source
- You possess the ability to see solutions from the perspective of the end user (read: super UX skills)
- An exciting place to work with talented colleagues
- The possibility to gain experience in the payment industry
- The opportunity to learn more about open source technologies and other tools