Year in Review: 2019
2019 was the year in which we at Clearhaus accelerated the onboarding of new customers and partners as well as the production of video and blog posts. Here are a few highlights from the year:
- The number of online stores using Clearhaus exceeded 10,000.
- We formed great partnerships with Newgen, Payrexx and team.blue.
- We entered the Norwegian market together with Quickpay.
- We updated our Helpdesk to cover several new languages, including Finnish.
- We published an e-book about the future of the European payment industry.
- We produced more than 50 blog posts and videos.
Our customers are dear to us. That’s why 2019 was the year we made more than 30 blog posts on how to optimise online sales. Here are some of the most popular blog posts from 2019:
- Visa Fraud and Chargeback Rules: Updated thresholds applicable to all merchants
- Be visible to your target audience with the search network and display network
- How to build a successful subscription business: 5 key focus areas
- Subscription payments: The importance of automating recurring transactions
- Does your online store risk losing business on Black Friday?
During 2019 we also put together a very popular free e-book on European Payments Predictions 2019 in which industry experts give their 2 cents on how the industry will develop. You can check it out and see if they were right!
In parallel to all this, we decided to get better at producing videos. The goal was to assist the Clearhaus users to get inspired and enhance their business. Here are the most popular English language videos we made in 2019:
- Meet the Inspiring Entrepreneur at Coinify
- People in Payments video interview: Tony Craddock, Emerging Payments Association
- Expert interview video: Robert Mygind, Reepay
- Meet the Inspiring Entrepreneur at HairLust
- Whiteboard Wednesday #17: How to make sure you get your money from customers
In 2020 we have a lot in store for you. We are currently ramping up our Customer Support effort. This means you’ll be able to call us from 9-21 on weekdays beginning in January.
We are looking forward to a great new year with you.